Friday, June 02, 2006

I'LL BE BACK SOON

Well, the term has been over for a week now. My transition week is going well and I'm chomping at the bit to dig into some ecclesiology, but this week is a discipline for me. I read fiction during my transition week. It helps me move from school time to regular time.

First ecclesiology book:

What the Church is All About: A Biblical and Historical Study
by Earl D. Radmacher


I'm looking forward to restarting the conversation. First post should be Saturday, June 10.

NOTE: This is a rumination ("1. The act of pondering; meditation. 2. The act or process of chewing cud." American Heritage Dictionary) in search of synergy ("1. The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.")

Tag(s):


“Unless otherwise noted Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.” http://www.esv.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment