Wednesday, October 25, 2006

WHAT I'M WORKING ON

School is bearing heavy upon me. (Which explains the current lack of posting.) Things should slow down in a week or so and I will post my current ecclesiological ponderings at that time.

I am working on
  • A portion of my thesis, tabulating and interpreting some empirical research on emerging church ecclesiology drawn from church websites, blogs, books, and articles.
  • A paper looking at the relationship between the doctrine of the Trinity (especially the notion of perichoresis) and church as community.

I will not be posting the paper in their entirety (they will be much too large and are a part of my thesis), but will post abstracts and outlines (probably in late November/early December). I'll put up some ponderings before then.

[NOTE: links to Theopedia are for informational purposes. I have not necessarily read the articles, so I claim no agreement. Read wisely.]

NOTE: This is a rumination ("1. The act of pondering; meditation. 2. The act or process of chewing cud." American Heritage Dictionary) in search of synergy ("1. The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.")

Tag(s):

See CC License

No comments:

Post a Comment